Girl Scouts vs. American Heritage Girls

I didn't mean to title this post to make it look like a battle-royale between these two groups, but my daughter wants to join a troop and as they say in the movies, "There can be only one."

Working Class Parenting is about parents helping parents. So with that in mind, I am asking for your help with this decision. I am looking for any insight you might have, good or bad, that would help my family make an informed decision.



I know very little about Girl Scouts (other than the cookie mafia thing which I am totally cool with- no disrespect.) and in looking for choices, I found American Heritage Girls (which is a Christian based organization, and I don't know what their cookie protocol is).

If you have anything you can share or any other choices I might consider (Brownies?) I would greatly appreciate your insight.

Question:
Do you have any insight to help me make a decision?  Are your children a part of a troop?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Soccer parents to remember from a Pastor

5 Tips for Fathers on Love and Discipline

Monday Morning After Hurricane Sandy