36 Reasons Why Jasons Three Year Old Freaks Out

Could not help but repost Jason Goods list of 3 year freak outs. I must say, I thought my kids were the only ones, but I stand corrected. Review the hilarious, but true list and see how many your kids actually freak out about.




Some of these are total guesses. Educated guesses, but guesses nonetheless.  Being a toddler is hard a business.
Sock are on wrong.
Lips taste salty.
Shirt has a tag on it.
The car seat is weird.
Hungry, but can’t remember the word “hungry.”
Someone touched their knee.
Not allowed in the oven.
I picked out the wrong pants.
Sibling looked at them.
Sibling didn’t look at him.
Hair is heavy.
We don’t understand what they said.
Doesn’t want to get out of the car.
Wants to get out of the car by themselves.
The iPad has a password.
Sleeve is touching their thumb.
Doesn’t understand how popsicles are made.
The inside of their nose stinks.
Chicken is gross.
A balloon they got six months ago is missing.
A puzzle piece won’t fit in upside down.
I gave him the wrong blue crayon.
The gummi vitamin is too firm.
Netflix is slow.
They jumped off the sofa and we weren’t watching.
Their are not allowed to touch fire.
Everything is wrong with their coat.
There’s a dog within a 70 mile radius.
A shoe should fit either foot.
I asked them a question.
Sibling is talking.
They can’t lift a pumpkin.
They can’t have my keys.
The cat is in their way.
The cat won’t let them touch its eyeball.
The inside of their cheek feels rough.
Things take too long to cook.
They have too much food in their mouth.
They sneezed.
They don’t know how to type.
The DustBuster is going to eat them.
Mom is taking a shower.
Someone knocked over their tower.
They got powdered sugar on their pants.
The yogurt won’t stay on their spoon.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON MY 3 YEAR OLD FREAKS OUT!
EVERYTHING IS TOO HOT.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4/10/2013

    I have a 3 year old. I can totally relate! My favorite from her is when she freaked out because I wouldn't let her drive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Soccer parents to remember from a Pastor

5 Tips for Fathers on Love and Discipline

Monday Morning After Hurricane Sandy